Training, Development & Consultancy
- Domestic abuse awareness for staff and volunteers
- Impact of domestic abuse on Children & Young People
- Perinatal & Infant Mental Health for Professionals – 1 or 2 day training
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) workshop for school based staff
- Child brain development (0-19)
- Managing difficult conversations
- Nursery Business Planning
- Service improvement planning
Our staff are able to offer regular external supervision for professionals working with children, young people and their families.
Any professional working with families subject to child protection and child in need plans should be receiving not only line management supervision but also case management and supervision focussed on their own wellbeing.
We can offer regular supervision for designated safeguarding officers, family workers and SENCo’s on either a one to one or group basis.
Contact Nicola Lee on 01234 341 977 for further information.
My Choice Programme – Facilitators Train the Trainer
Our My Choice programme is a bespoke 10 week programme for women who have recently left an abusive relationship. We can offer training to professionals to become Licensed My Choice Facilitators to deliver the programme within their own organisation.
The facilitator training is delivered over 2 days by FfB Practitioners who are highly experienced in delivering both the My Choice and Liberty programmes.
Please contact us for further information – 01234 341 977